By Thomas DiGennaro | United States
Last April, The Lawyers Committee for 9/11 Inquiry and the Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth filed petitions for the government to review evidence of the terror attacks on the World Trade Center towers. Both sites claim to have evidence that suggests the 9/11 attacks were a controlled demolition.
The evidence in question consists of 54 pages and 57 exhibits. Consequently, they seek to use this evidence to charge those responsible with federal crimes. The legal filings and the response of the Southern District of New York are available on the groups’ websites.
Last week, a hacker group called the Dark Overlord leaked files that appeared to confirm some elements of this evidence. However, there is no definite proof of controlled demolition at this time.
The Evidence for Controlled Demolition
- Independent scientific laboratory analysis of WTC dust samples showing the presence of high-tech explosives and/or incendiaries in the form of thermite or thermate.
- Expert analysis of seismic evidence that explosions occurred at the WTC towers on 9/11 prior to the airplane impacts on the WTC Towers, and prior to the building collapses.
- Technical analysis of video evidence of the WTC building collapses.
- Firefighter reports of explosions, and of seeing “molten iron like in a foundry.” The petition states that the presence of molten iron would require temperatures higher than jet fuel and building contents could create when burned, but consistent with use of the high tech explosive and incendiary thermite or thermate.
- The presence of previously molten iron microspheres, which have been established by electron microscope analysis of WTC dust samples, by both government and independent scientists, is another phenomenon that would be scientifically impossible based on the burning of jet fuel and office contents alone.
- Video and eyewitness testimony of the ejection during the collapse of WTC 1 and 2 of heavy steel elements laterally from the buildings which would not be possible from a gravity collapse.
- Scientific analysis, eyewitness testimony, and government reports confirming sulfidation and high temperature corrosion of the steel found in the rubble after the collapse of the WTC towers and WTC 7, a phenomenon not expected in a jet fuel fire and gravity collapse but consistent with the use of thermate and high explosives.
A 9/11 Hearing
The above organizations have also organized a petition to ensure the investigation is thorough and complete. Supporters of this petition includes many families of victims and survivors. Moreover, some of the first responders to the 9/11 attacks are voicing their support. In total, 1,788 people have donated to the cost thus far, raising nearly $100,000.
71 Republic is the Third Voice in media. We pride ourselves on distinctively independent journalism and editorials. Every dollar you give helps us grow our mission of providing reliable coverage. Please consider donating to our Patreon, which you can find here. Thank you very much for your support!