By Joshua D. Glawson | United States
Perhaps more loud people are advocating socialist societies and making it seem like more people actually desire it.
The closer society gets to true capitalism, the better off the vast majority of people are. The closer we get to total socialism, the worse off the vast majority of people are. This is an empirical statement that defines “better” and “worse” as indicators of commonly accepted quality of life statistics, such as GDP, life expectancy, and freedom.
Too many people believe that a government just hands out free money and that it means little to nothing. As inflation and basic economics indicate, this is not the case. Moreover, with every law comes government coercion and the use of violence. Socialism and communism, alike, require the initiation of violence and death in order to forcefully remove property, maintain that property, and prevent anyone from doing better than anyone else.
(Global GDP Per Capita since the initiation of capitalism and its variants)
Here are some simple facts (citations as hyperlinks):
- The countries with more, overall, economic freedom tend to have more
- Anti-Piketty) There is not a significant growing difference between the socioeconomic classes. (I highly recommend the book
- to near zero due to countries moving towards more capitalism.
- Indeed, all socialist programs are destined to fail due to their premise of forcing others to pay for the needs and desires of a few. For example, As the number of people increases, their desires also increase, and with the steady shift left in the Democratic Party, so too do their votes to determine how to fill the desires. However, resources do not always meet the needs of demand. Socialism is, in fact, a form of .
- Socialism and communism are negate of “civil society,” as it pertains to the definitions of, both, ‘’ and ‘’
Socialism requires falsely making those that are not great to appear equal to others in a “society,” and requires making those that are greater (because of their work, capabilities, and natural differences) bland and simple like everyone else.
Under socialism and communism, your identity is your prisoner ID. Moreover, someone else gives it to you, robbing you of your own meritocratic potential. Socialism advocates the scramble for In this case, social value increases for victims and decreases for others. Socialism is the embodiment of the free-trophy-for-everyone doctrine. It requires stealing from one to give to another, and this is the very opposite of Justice.
If people are increasingly desiring Socialism, they are only fooling themselves into destruction. Quite possibly, they may be destroying other lives along the way.
The best solution, currently, may be to create varying states for the varying ideologies. One may adopt capitalist economics, and another socialist. This way, individuals may go towards the one that best fits their individual desires. However, it is quite clear that the capitalist society will see much more success. In fact, this has happened before, and …
Get awesome merchandise. Help 71 Republic end the media oligarchy. Donate today to our Patreon, which you can find here. Thank you very much for your support!